The Shaaanxo 18 Colour Lip & Eye Palette


This palette has had my name on it since it was announced; Bronze-toned eye shadows and 9 lip colours is a temptation I could barely resist - until I couldn't anymore and bought it. 

Not only is the packaging design the perfect middle ground between glamorous and minimal, the shadows and lip colours are in separate sides of the palette, which means any fallout from the shadows won't get stuck in the lip shades and ruin them which happens to be the case with many lip and powder palette. 



So the eyeshadows are so great. All of them are shades I'd wear, even the iridescent shade in the center of the bottom row that has a lovely red/brown base with a blue/black/shimmery tone within it. Each of them are highly pigmented (though the first two are difficult to make out on the swatches due to my ridiculously pale skin tone), blend easily and evenly and stay for the whole day. The shades creates so many different combinations that will suit all skin tones and with there being both matte and shimmer shades, there's something available for those who have a preference for one over the other.



The lip colours are, at first sight, amazing, there's a variety of shades and they appear suitable for most, if not all skin tones. After careful inspection, the impressions just get better. Although I wouldn't brave the bright pink colour, the rest are tried and tested, each lasting more than expected, though not through a meal. Also, the consistency is amazing, the darker colours did need a few extra coats to stop the patchiness but it's nothing major and nothing that will stop me wearing them again. The fact that this palette includes all shades from nudes to brights to darks makes this something that I am more than happy to invest in again and that' without mentioning, again, the quality of the lip colours.

As a whole, this is a palette I am glad I've bought. Besides all the amazing comments about the quality, the colours and the palette itself, this would also make an amazing travel palette - it'd save taking 9 plus lipsticks and you've got an eyeshadow palette on the other side!

If you're interested in this you'll find it on BHCosmetics - which I should also state is a vegan brand - at an affordable price for both the palette and the shipping (which takes between 10-20 days, though it has never taken longer than 12 when I've ordered).

Thank for reading this blog post and if you're wanting more, check out my previous reviews on makeup, books among many other things and blog post styles. 

Share:

0 comments