My 5 Favourite Drugstore Lipsticks


Here are my favourite and most used drugstore lipsticks from left-to-right. 

Starting with Loreal Colour Riche Collection Exclusive by Blake which happens to be my second favourite red lipstick. This colour is an amazing deep red that has an almost velvet-looking finish on the lips. I find it lasts for such a long time (it even survives meals!) and doesn't bleed as easily as other reds I've tried. 

Next is Rimmel Lasting Finish in Alarm (170). This lipstick is honestly so amazing. It's the first red I ever dared myself to buy (being fair skinned I was always afraid to try bolder colours) and haven't regretted it one bit. I feel confident wearing this colour in any situation and at any time of the year; I don't feel as though it's specific to any time or season which is great when it comes to a favourite lipstick.

This next lipstick is definitely one of my most worn pinks. Revlon Pink in the Afternoon(415) is a beautiful nudey-pink which suits my skin-tone perfectly. I like to use this with a brown-gold smokey eye and it also looks amazing with a shimmery pink eye look.

Rimmel Moisture Renew in Nude Delight (700) is undoubtedly my favourite nude and I definitely don't give it enough credit. It looks perfect with any makeup look from dramatic to barely-any-there and keeps my lips feeling smooth all day. 

Last but not least is my favourite bold lipstick Rimmel Moisture Renew in Back to Fuschia (550). This is definitely a summer lipstick, or at least for me it is, as it is so bright and vibrant and suits the summer season perfectly. It has a lovely texture to it and wears beautifully all day, I barely have to top it up. 

I would honestly recommend every one of these lipsticks, the links are all attached to the names so please have a look if yo're interested!


Share:

0 comments