Some Essentials for Date Night




Date night is quite possibly my favourite night of the week, but there's a few products which are essential in making my beauty routine go to plan.

The Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray is probably one of my desert island products. It works particularly well for me because I'm prone to getting oily skin as the day and night goes on and this keeps it way under control.

Next up, benefit They're Real Mascara. This is an on and off favourite product of mine but for date nights, when you're wanting those full, long, fluttery eye-lashes, this is perfect.

I'm personally not an expert at applying eyelashes, in fact, I'm probably better at reading minds than I am applying eyelashes, however, I recently tried individual lashes and I couldn't believe how much easier it was for me to do! For my date night essentials I chose Morphe Brushes in Flare Medium Black as they're at the perfect resting place between having natural looking lashes and fuller, longer lashes.

Lipstick is always a must for me, but date nights I try to stay a little more subtle with it, usually going for a nude or a pink. I find Maybelline Colour Sensational in Summer Pink looks just right for the occasion. It offers a lovely pink shade, a little shimmer and doesn't make a mess.

Lastly, perfume is essential for a date. My all-time favourite perfume is Lady Million by Paco Rabanne. It has such a lovely feminine, glamorous, mature scent that i just cannot get enough of and it matches perfectly with the males equivalent One Million.



Share:

0 comments