Drugstore Skincare


(At night) I start my skincare routine with the Johnsons Makeup Be Gone Refreshing Wipes to get as much makeup as possible off of my face. A lot of makeup wipes tend to leave my skin stinging, dry or feeling like its burning, however I don't have a problem with these at all, they remove a lot of makeup and dirt and leave my face feeling fresh and smooth.

I then use the Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleansing Wash. I haven't been using this product for long but so far I'm very impressed. I've definitely noticed my skin looking clearer and feeling much cleaner and fresh after I've used it. 

After that I go on to using the Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion. I mentioned this in my monthly favourites post because it is such a good product. It's amazing for both toning the skin and also for cleaning out the last bits of dirt that's buried itself deep into my pores.

Two to three times a week I then use the Unani Dermo Defence Face Mask which is unbelievable. I'd never heard of this brand before I got this product in a glossy box a few months ago but I will be repurchasing this and other products from the brand again. My skin always feels amazing afterward application; it's honestly the softest I've felt it in such a long time and it doesn't break me out in a lot of spots like most face masks do.

So this next product isn't a drugstore product, but it is really impressive and I've used it everyday since I got it so I had to put it into my daily skincare routine. Talika Photo-hydra Day is a really light moisturiser that spreads so thin and even over the skin and doesn't require much so it lasts a while. It doesn't make me have break outs and it feels so light weight on the skin I barely know it's there. Since I started using this my face has felt so much softer and I would recommend this to anyone! I'm also aware that there is a night version of the moisturiser which I will be purchasing and hopefully be getting the same results!

Share:

0 comments