Current Beauty Favourites


This April, besides the fact that it's gone super fast, I have had a fair few beauty products that have been part of my daily routine and as it's the end of the month, I thought I'd share them.


The first is this Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner. Brow products are one of those things you need to get right and I think I've found a winner with this one. It's essentially your basic dual ended brow pencil, one end is a brunette shade and the other a blonde and/or highlight shade except it's better. It's waxy but not waxy that it looks greasy on your brows, it's pigmented but not too pigmented that if you press down too hard you need to redo the whole thing and it's so easy to use, it makes my brows look natural without looking bare and I would recommend this product to anyone


One thing I have been searching for for a long time and haven't been satisfied with any products so far is a setting powder but with L.A Girl PRO.Powder HD Setting Powder I think I've got a keeper. It is a very mattifying powder so for those of you with dry skin I would try something else but for those like me who get really oily skin six seconds after setting your makeup, I would go straight for this product. It can also be used as an under eye 'baking' product which I have done multiple times and found it to be quite useful.

Next is Maybelline Age Rewind Eye Concealer. Full coverage, long lasting, brightening and doesn't crease much at all, what more could you want with a concealer?


Esalon is a brand I've come to love and love is what I'm feeling for the Joining Forces Split End Sealer. It does what it says on the packet to put it simply and until I find something that does a better job, I'm staying loyal to this product. I must put a warning out there, however, that if you don't like waxy products I wouldn't buy this one.


Collection Speedy Highlighter is a perfect drugstore highlighter. It gives the perfect pearly sheen and it easy to apply. I'm not usually a fan of stick highlighters but this one doesn't disappoint and for £3.99 why not invest?


Last but not least is the Rimmel Lasting Finish in Alarm. This has got to be one of my all time favourite reds and alright, it's not a new purchase but I've been wearing it almost everyday this month, it's a perfect red for the season and it's a classic. Who can go wrong with a red lip?


Share:

0 comments