My 5 Favourite Pink Lipsticks


So I won't deny that in spring and summer I love to wear pinks. I feel like I get along with pinks a lot anyway, but the warm seasons just feel like the perfect time to wear them for that bright pop of colour. 

First on the list is Rimmel Lasting Finish in Pink Blush (006). This is such a nice pink that is a little bright to be subtle but not bright enough to be seriously eye catching, which, on those days where you want that bit of colour on your lips without being the center of every ones eyesight, this colour is perfect.

Next is NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Ibiza. This lip range is absolutely amazing, there isn't many colours I wouldn't wear, the formula is really soft, long lasting and pigmented and unlike the Rimmel Pink Blush, it is definitely on the eye-catching side of the colour spectrum. I find this colour suits a subtle eye look and blush for a day-to-day wear, but would also look really good on a night look with a dramatic smokey eye and a black dress.

I mentioned the next lipstick in my previous post on my 5 favourite drugstore lipsticks.  Rimmel Back to Fuschia (550) is undoubtable one of my favourite summer colours. I don't own many lipsticks as vibrant as this one, but it is definitely my go-to when I do want a bright lip. Again, this lipstick would suit a subtle eye look as it takes up enough of the look on it's own, but would also look nice dressed up for a night out. 

The next two products are actually lip pencils rather than lipsticks but they're both two of my favourite pinks, so I added them anyway. The first is Me, Me, Me Lip Glide in Playful Pink. I received this in a glossy box a few months ago and was my favourite lip colour for the rest of that month. It's easy to apply, lasting, subtle and such a pretty peachy/pink colour. It is one of the less vibrant of my pink collection but it still looks amazing on and is adaptable to different looks and occasions, too.

Last is Tarte Lip Surgence in Ritzy. Unfortunately, Tarte is quite difficult to get in the UK and as I got this as part of a set as a Christmas gift, I can't provide a link where they can befound. However, I do recommend to anyone who has access to them to purchase one. I particularly like this because besides it's amazing colour, it is similar to the Me, Me, Me lip pencil in terms of how it can be applied and what looks it goes with, however, it is a little more shimmery and more towards a nudey-pink rather than a peachy pink which I personally think makes it more adaptable to different looks. 

Share:

0 comments