Current Non-Beauty Favourites


There has been a few items in my life recently that I have been absolutely loving and since my aim with this blog is to share elements of my daily life, I thought it was only right to share the things that I have been using that don't exactly fall in the category of 'beauty'.


One, or two, of the things that have become a part of my daily life are these pouches of Chia Seeds and Cacao Powder that I got from Goodyfull.com. I use these in more or less everything from smoothes, to salads, to drinks and to baking. Not only are they good value for money, but these super foods are so full of nutrients and goodness that they're making my healthy lifestyle a lot easier to live, not that I don't stray toward to odd bar of Dairy Milk every now and again, but I feel a lot less guilty about binging on some chocolate treats when they've been made with Cacao powder.


I've been in need of a clock of some kind for my bedroom since we moved in, so when I laid my eyes on this tiny little duck egg/light blue alarm clock, I snatched it up. It goes perfectly with the colour scheme of my bedroom and it's without a doubt the cutest accessory in there. I found this in Laura Ashley so it was on the pricier side of things, however, it does look lovely and hopefully, it will last for a long while.



For the last month or so I have been OBSESSED with Gossip Girl. I honestly never saw myself getting into this, but I am so hooked I've found myself getting through 10-12 episodes a day. I love the cast and characters, the story lines and basically just the whole idea of it. For anyone unfamiliar with the show, first of all, you're missing out and secondly, it's basically about a group of Upper East-Side friends who get themselves in all sorts of trouble. There's love, hate, friendship, everything you want in a show. 


I've also been loving my Amazon Fire Tablet. It's just your run of the mill tablet; you get your apps, access to your prime account including music, TV and film and also access to your Kindle account. It's really handy for me personally as I can get all the apps I want and need on including a version of word, power point and excel which I want for University. You also get to choose whether you want it in Magenta, Orange, Blue and Black which is quite cute. I'm very happy with this purchase, I can now travel to University with this tiny little thing with all my work on rather than having to drag my heavy laptop a mile up the road all for the small price of £49.99.


I have also been loving Ideal Home alongside spending quite a few hours on the House to Home website. I've really been getting in touch with my home decor loving side, touching up my flat and getting a few fresh ideas on how to do so (my pinterest has never been so active) and ideal home has been a place where a lot of tips and ideas have come from, so for that, I have loved it.


The Happiness Planner has been such a life saver for me. The daily quotes and planning have really helped to boost my struggling motivation and I've found myself sticking to what I've been planning for the day, which, for such a lazy girl, is great!. 

Share:

0 comments