May 2016 Glossybox


This month's Glossybox has definitely not left me feeling disappointed, with 5 beauty treats,  a beautifully designed box and a bag of popcorn!


I'm most impressed this month with the mascara. The box contained Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara which I actually got to choose a few months back out of the range of these mascaras. I'm don't regret choosing this product and I'm glad I had the opportunity to receive this in my box because although I own the odd Revlon product, I don't bee-line to their counter very often.



The next makeup product in this months box was Absolute NY Velvet Lippie  in the shade Lolita. Unfortunately this lip colour didn't swatch very well on my hand, it was very patchy and moved around when I tried to get more product on which leaves me to believe that it won't be very buildable. That's a shame because it's a lovely lilac shade and I don't have any lip products which are lilac.


On to the skin care products I received. This months box contained a moisturiser; Bee Good Plump and Firm Moisturiser which is another honey based moisturiser. the consistency and texture of this product is nice and it left my skin feeling soft and plump the day after using, too.


Next in terms of skin care is the Hawaiian tropic Satin Protection Sun Lotion. This has come just in time for the sunny seasons and the summer holidays and I'm a big fan of Hawaiian Tropic sun care so I'm really happy with this product.


Last but not least is this Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. I've never heard of this brand before which could be a good thing or a bad thing but I'm always excited to try a new skin care product, especially if it will help my sensitive skin so I'm looking forward to trying this!

As always, click on the products name if you're interested in finding out more and head back over here soon to read my next blog post!

Share:

0 comments