Summer Colour

As anyone who has been keeping up with my posts might have guessed, I have a small obsession with lip products, so, since we are quickly approaching summer here in the UK, I have decided to do a post focusing on my top 5 summer lip products of 2016.



The first of the five is a product I featured in my top 5 favourite drugstore lipsticks. Pink in the Afternoon by Revlon is a beautiful soft pink shade that is suitable for any look or any occasion. It has a wonderful smooth application and lasts for a fairly long time, especially when some lip products have rubbed off before you've even finished applying it. I recommend this for anyone who's currently searching for the perfect pink.

The next product is another colour that I've featured on my blog before. Although I'd never heard of this brand before I was sent this product in my glossy box, this Teez lipstick in the shade coral onyx has become a fast favourite of mine. It's a lovely coral lipstick that adds that pop of colour without blinding anyone, it stays all day and it's just the perfect amount of matte. 

If you love an orange-toned red lip this next shade is for you. Mac So Chaud is the perfect combination of orange and red, it stays on for longer than you need it too, it doesn't bleed like a lot of bright colours do, it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of matte lipsticks do and it is all around perfect for these warmer seasons.

Again, I've already mentioned this colour before but it wouldn't be right to write a blog post about summer lips without my favourite bright pink lip product. Most people probably know already that the quality of NYX products are unbelievable for the very small price tag they have, which makes this product even more amazing, but besides that, for me, this pink is the perfect shade for summer. It's bright but without being too barbie-like or too eyecatching, again, it's long-lasting and easy to apply and it's a really good quality product. If you're interested in a product just like this, then check out the shade Ibiza next time you're at you're local NYX counter.

Last but not least is a lip colour that is for those of you seeking a barely there shade. I like Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in Summer Pink because it's a very hushed shade that's more of a sheen than a lipstick, but it's just enough to be noticed. Again, this looks beautiful with any look and it's great for those who prefer to go more subtle than bright on the lips.

Thanks for reading this post, I hope it was enjoyable and interesting. If you're interested in any of the products please don't hesitate to click on the links (click on the name of the product you're interested in) and head over to the site.

Share:

0 comments