Three Fall Lips


Lipstick is undoubtedly the most important part of my makeup routine and autumn is probably my favourite time of the year to be wearing it. I love that dark lips kind of fit my personal style a lot more and they definitely look a lot less out of place this season. Recently, I've been loving three specific lip colours (though one of these I probably mention in every blog post because I love it so much all year round). 

The first is Berry Bossy by Maybelline. I've been looking for a nice berry tone for quite a while now but I keep finding that they're all a little too deep for my skin tone and almost always leave me looking washed out, however, I think I found the perfect shade with this one. It isn't too dark a shade but it's deep enough to fit the season perfectly, although you could probably get away with wearing this throughout the warmer seasons where brighter lips are all the range and the texture and consistency is pretty good though I do find I need to layer it to get an even coverage. For the most part, however, this is a really pretty, really perfect lipstick and I've been loving this for the last few weeks. 

Next is MAC Twig which I might have mentioned in a blog post before, however, I have really been loving wearing this now since probably the end of August. It's a lovely deep nude shade and it suits my skin tone really well and again, probably could be worn pretty much all year round. I find the texture and consistency of MAC lipsticks to be pretty much perfect most of the time; though they can be slightly drying sometimes but that doesn't really make the lips look cracked. 

Finally we have probably my favourite ever red lipstick: MAC Viva Glam. This is the perfect red shade for Autumn/fall. It's deep and velvety and very matte. It barely moves through the day, it's not too thick or drying and it just looks so nice. If anyone out there is searching for a nice wine-red shade, this is the perfect one. 

There's my three favourite lip colours of the last month or so, if you like the sound of them go out and buy them you won't be disappointed! 

For quicker finding, click the link in the products name

Share:

0 comments