This Months Beauty Favourites


I can't say there's been much of a theme around this months beauty favourites, however, there has definitely been a few products that have stuck in my makeup routine.



This month there has been two go-to products for me. The first is MAC Mehr which is a deep pink shade, suitable for any occassion and can pass off as a deep nude if you're a fan of the nude lip colours. It's a matte shade so the consistency is what you'd expect of a MAC matte and what I Iike most is that it isn't too drying unlike a lot of matte lipsticks. The second is the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Lipstick in Spiderweb. The shade is a little deeper than a true red but not deep enough to be wine. I worn this during a recent trip to Alton Towers and if the fact that I didn't have to reapply it at nay point of the day doesn't sell it to you I don't really know what will. The textures great, it's clearly long wearing and the packaging is really nice too. 


The next lip product is a lip liner by Rimmel. I've been using the Exaggerate Liner in Red Diva. It's a very similar colour to the Urban Decay lipstick so it's easily wearable with that alongside a whole bunch of other red lipsticks. The texture is also amazing. It's very soft and glides across the lips wonderfully. It doesn't ware away either which is always a plus side.

The next product has been part of my daily routine since I bought it a few weeks ago. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless is such a good foundation for those of you who have an oily skin type because, although it doesn't stay completely matte all day, it still holds back on the oiliness for a very long time. It also doesn't crease, makeup is able to be applied easily on top of the foundation and it is long wearing.

Rimmel Stay Matte is an old favourite of mine and for a while, I haven't restocked it, however, recently I decided I'd give it another try and I haven't regretted it. it's great for holding back the oil, it's long wearing and again, makeup is easily applied above it.

The Naked 3 Palette has been my go to shadow palette since spring arrived and that is because of all the gorgeous pink toned shades in the palette which are so suitable for the warmer seasons. It's quite an adaptable palette despite it being mainly pink toned as included in it are also golds and plums. The quality is good although there is slight fallout but that can be cleared up so easily. Overall, I rate this palette 8/10 and for anyone looking for a higher end pink toned palette I'd recommend this one.

I've also been loving Revlon's Dramatic Definition Mascara. Essentially, this mascara is great for lengthening and thickening your lashes without the clumps and spider legs. It doesn't crumble or wear off and my lashes have stayed exactly the same all day up to the minute I've removed my makeup when I've used this mascara. Although it's nearing the steeper end of drugstore makeup I'd invest in this again and anyone in search of a really good mascara for a smaller priced tag should too.

The last on my list is a Glossy Box own eye shadow. I really like this shade because it's in a deep plum, so when you're looking for a less harsh shade for those outer V's or when you're maybe doing a smokey purple look, I'd say this is ideal. Unfortunately, however, I got this in a Glossy Box so I'm assuming only subscribers and get hold of one.

So that's my favourites of this coming month and for anyone interested in any of these products hit the link which should be the name of the product or the product brand and get treating yourself!

Share:

0 comments