The Happiness Planner





As many people do, I suffer with anxiety and on the whole it makes my life a daily struggle. I've tried numerous methods of coping and dealing with it to try and learn to control it but nothing has seemed to work so far. So, my next challenge will be the 'happiness planner'.

I've seen this flying about the internet on various blogs and you tube videos but I've never been too sure on whether I should splash out on it (because £20 is a lot of money for a planner in my eyes). Anyway, I've decided to give it a go and see if it helps me move any closer to my goals of being in control and living my life how I want to.

The cover and case of this planner is absolutely stunning with gold lettering and a choice of lilac, pink, light blue and black colour themes.

Inside there is various quotes and every day comes with it's own quote which I think is really sweet and encouraging.There's also a day plan containing meals plans, to-do's, goals for the day, exercise plans and schedules alongside a weekly reflection. To end that, the final pages consist of a reflective journal over the past 100 days which is going to be very helpful to see how productive I've been and also how far I've come.

I personally think this is a very good idea and will help me in many ways, especially since I can write down what I've done in a reflective way which will let me celebrate my successes more often.

I do hope that this post will help somebody find the Happiness Planner and make a difference in their life, even if it is only a minor one. 

Share:

0 comments