What I Think Of... Morphe 12NB Palette






The first thing that attracted me to this palette was the colour shades, they're all exactly up my street, colours I'll wear everyday and create different looks with for different occasions. Because the price was amazing (£11.95) and I hadn't tried any morphe products before I wasn't sure what the quality of the  shadows would be like.

However, the shadows are amazing. They're really pigmented, they blend well and they don't crease dramatically. I've also found that they're lasting and the colours don't fade throughout the day. There's also minimal fallout when applying which is always a bonus.

Another great thing about this palette is that it's quite small which makes it easier to travel with whether that's for short stays or longer stays, it doesn't take up much room at all and it's pretty compact and slim, too.

If you're looking for a new palette and like me have n irrational attraction to these shades, I would definitely recommend investing in this.

Share:

0 comments