My March Favourites 2016


This month has been a month of trying lots of new products, admittedly I did a little more spending than usual and thanks to that, I have a bunch of things I have fallen in love with. 


One of my top products this month has been the Emite Artist Powder Blush in 108. I have worn this everyday without a doubt. it is such a lovely colour, it blends so evenly, it is extremely pigmented, long-lasting and definitely worth the money! 


Next I have been loving esalon volumizing shampoo, conditioner and repairing hair mask which I cannot get enough of. I'm not lucky enough to be blessed with naturally silky hair, unfortunately for me my hair is so dry and hard to deal with and most shampoos and conditioners only make it worse - except for these. I have found my holy grail hair products, my hair feels unbelievable and looks amazing and anyone who is struggling with dry hair and split ends that won't leave no matter what, i strongly recommend these products.


I'm a huge lush fan and have loved every product of theirs that I've tried, but this month I think I found my all time favourite. The Olive Branch. This product leaves my skin feeling so soft, it smells amazing and I'm just obsessed with it.


The next two are both makeup products which I have been madly in love with. 

The first is Kiko Velvet Mat Lipstick in Strawberry Pink. I might go as far to say that this might be my favourite pink in my whole lipstick collection. It's matte but doesn't dry out the lips and leave cracks, it's definitely velvety and the colour is to die for.

The next is the Bourjois Volumizer Mascara. I love this because it gives you two options of how to use the wand: Option one makes the lashes long, evenly spread and perfect for a daytime/casual look and option two adds volume and definition and a false-lash effect. I've generally been wearing both at once and my lashes have looked so good.


Last is the Hey Honey Silk Facial Serum which you will have seen if you have read my March glossybox blog post. To sum this product up, I'd say it is definitely worth the price of it, it does the job amazing, my skin has felt unbelievable which I've said before is unusual where moisuriser-type products are involved and I am definitely going to splurge on this when I've finished with the current product.

Thanks for giving this post a read, don't forget to check out my previous posts while you're here!

Share:

0 comments