The Carli Bybel Palette

Okay, so I realise I'm a little late on the band wagon here, but I finally got my hands on the Carli Bybel Palette by BH Cosmetics (and Carli Bybel). I've wanted this since she first announced it, however, due to the high demand and because I've been too busy to keep checking the site, I've only just managed to get it. 
First of all, I want to talk about the shadows. All of them are incredibly soft and easy to blend which is a must-have for a good eye shadow. There's a mix of matte and shimmer shades which is also really important in a palette, especially since shimmers and glitters are all the range right now. Last but not least, the colours are all right up my street, they're all mauve's and golds and basically all my go-to shades!



Now the highlighters are what I like to label 'perfect'. The pigment is so amazing, the shades are great because they don't just cater for one skin tone which quite a few brands do and also, the consistency and texture, like the shadows, are so brilliantly smooth and easy to apply and blend. These are honestly some of the greatest highlighter I own and I'm loving the first two, they both match equally as nice with my skin tone and they stay put for so long too.



The actual products are not the only great thing about this palette, the actually packaging is beautiful too and I also think it's important to note that this palette is cruelty free!

Share:

0 comments